Check your mail: Three APC town halls coming in June. If you’re in APC district III, IV, or VII (see the list of states below), your district’s virtual town hall is coming later this month. Be sure to check your email for date and time — it’s free for APC members and non-members! (Missed the email? Click here to send us a quick message and we’ll let you know!)
What’s on the agenda, you ask?
- The current state of potential cBHT limits, and of APC’s Media Campaign to protect compounded hormones
- Compounding-related legislation in Congress, including provider status
- UPC <795> and <797> updates
- APC’s just-introduced “Urgent Use” legislation
- Upcoming APC meetings and educational opportunities
And more, of course.
District III: Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
District IV: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee
District VII: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawai’i, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.